Orb-U-Lator Orb-U-Lator

Fun!

Wow, I really liked it!

While it is a bit too simplistic with the art, I really liked the gameplay and it's simple yet addictive nature.

Word Gears Word Gears

Hmm

While I like the idea, the music is annoying to listen to, the background made it harder to read the already hard to read gears, and the instructions were not clear.

Indie Jones Indie Jones

Wow.

Ok, I need this movie.

I am amazed at the quality of the trailer, and ifthe trailer is anything like the movie, I need it.

Also, this game rocks! While I am not that good, it is great! I love the secret medals as well! Very funny!

Pixel Shuffle Pixel Shuffle

Awesome Face!

FFFFFF/ffff00/000000/ffffff/990066/cc 6699/.4_0-7_1-7_0-9_1-5_0-11_1-3_0-3_
1-3_2-7_1-1_0-3_1-2_2-1_3-1_2-1_1-1_2 -1_4-1_5-7_1-1_2-2_3-1_2-1_1-1_2-1_4-
2_5-7_1-3_2-1_1-1_2-1_4-2_5-11_1-1_2-
2_4-1_5-7_1-3_2-1_1-1_2-3_4-6_1-2_2-1 _3-1_2-1_1-1_2-3_4-6_1-1_2-2_3-1_2-1_
1-1_2-2_4-4_1-1_0-3_1-3_2-7_1-3_0-6_1 -1_2-4_1-5_0-9_1-7_0-7_1-4_0-2 Awesome Face_340

Fun Game!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Extremely Dissapointed...

The control scheme is the culprit. It is a terrible idea, with little or no chance to succeed. I had to switch back and forth from between the keyboard and the screen because I would fail due to the convuluted controls.

Nice pictures and voices though.

Evil-Dog responds:

After 5 minutes of gameplay, you failed, not me.

Level Up! Level Up!

AGHHHH!!!

I love this game, but there is tons to fix!

First, the medals, the reason I picked this game up in the first place. Don't get me wrong, this game is great, but still.

Second, the glitches. I got 99.5% completion, when it froze on me! I only had one codec item left to find! GEEZ!

Third, the loading and saving! Due to the freezing glitch, I had to start from the beginning because the loading was broken!

I give you -4 for glitches.

Communist in Space Communist in Space

QVIT STALIN MEDAL!!

Just wait a while at the "Click to Start" screen. You know, the one with the clouds and the communist on the ground? DON'T CLICK!!

OCD+ OCD+

lol

I rigged up my keyboard using a pen cap to get the K medal! LOL!

Also, I LOVE THIS GAME!!

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Secret Medal!!

I gotz it! At the menu screen, go right, and climb onto the words on top and go to the left end.

NICE GAME!!!

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Great game!

And for those who can't beat level nine, here is my strategy. (It only works for windows users)

Do you see the little flag like button in between Alt and Ctrl? Press it after you start. It will make it easy to cross single lines, so go to the line outside the goal area. Quickly speed over the line. If it starts you over, try again. It worked for me, it will probably work for you.